Dubai travel insurance
Why Do I Need Travel Medical Insurance?
Depending on where you travel, you may encounter language and currency barriers that prevent you from accessing high-quality medical care.
Traveling unprotected can leave you vulnerable to paying high out-of-pocket medical expenses, and navigating a foreign health care system without the assistance you need.
However, with a travel medical insurance plan, you can worry less and experience more knowing you have medical coverage and a trusted health advisor who can support you in your time of need.
We do all kinds of travel insurance for any country around the world.
Thinking of a holiday to Dubai? Or maybe you’re already booked up and ready to go. Either way, Emerald Star Travel & Tourism offer a great range of travel insurance no matter where you’re going, or what you’ll be getting up to.
Before you buy travel insurance for your holiday to Dubai, there are a few things to think about:
- The cost of your trip – If you have to cancel, it’s important to know that you can get your money back
- The activities you’re likely to be doing – whether you’ll need additional cover for adventure and extreme sports
- You may even need additional ski insurance or snowboarding cover if you’re planning on visiting the world’s 3rd largest and only Middle Eastern indoor ski resort – Ski Dubai
- How much medical coverage you’ll need and whether you’ll need repatriation
- Always check the latest travel advice from the FCO for any vaccinations you might need, or any issues that may have occurred that might prevent you travelling